High School Equivalency Assessment Preparation (HSEAP/GED) with Administrative Professional with MS Office Specialist 2016
The goal of the HSEAP Program is to provide students the skills like Language arts – Reading, Language Arts – Writing, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies with instructional support that will enable them to participate fully in their educational experience in our schools and in their social lives in our community. This program will also prepare students for the administrative Professional with Microsoft Office Specialist 2016 training program, that teaches the key skills you need to become an Administrative Professional and prepare you for the Microsoft Office Specialist Certification Exams 77-725(Word), 77-727 (Excel), 77-729 (PowerPoint), 77-731 (Outlook), and 77-730 (Access).
Microsoft Office 2016 skills are important skills to have in any profession or workplace. Being able to work with Office programs is a must in today’s workplace whether you are preparing for an entry-level position or are an experienced professional. Developing skills and experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access will allow you to work independently and efficiently solve problems.
What will I learn?
- Recognize their own verbal mistakes and correct them.
- Brainstorm, draft, and outline ideas for essays and other forms of academic writing
- Revise the organization of written work to increase unity, coherence and emphasis
- Give a standard oral presentation which informs and/or persuades the audience.
- Understand and discuss ideas delivered in academic lectures and social conversations
- Develop and ask questions appropriate to a given listening context
- Understand and respond appropriately to the speech of multiple speakers
- The constantly changing workplace and team environment
- The virtual workplace
- Ethical behavior in the workplace and business etiquette
- Causes of workplace stress and how to handle them
- Business etiquette
- Best practices for written and verbal communication
- Effective customer service
- Records Management
- Different types of meetings
- Excel Application
- Word Application
- Power Point Application
- Outlook Application
- Access Application
Almost every company has Microsoft office applications on their work stations and require some sort of computer application knowledge for their daily routine. To get any entry level jobs in the IT industry you are require having Microsoft office application knowledge.
Students must be familiar with using a personal computer, mouse, and keyboard. They must be comfortable in a Windows environment, and have the ability to launch and close activities and navigate to information stored on the computer. They must have an ability to manage files and folders.
A day in Administrative Professional’s life:
You will be required to work with MS office, excel and power point presentations. Depending on your company’s industry, an administrative assistant’s job will include creating word documents and spread sheets for the company data and projections and create charts from them. You will also be responsible for creating presentations on selected topics related to company sales and marketing or conference meetings.