Help Desk Analyst
The computer support industry is one of the fastest-growing fields, and there is every indication that this growth will continue. This program uniquely prepares you to work as a support specialist by focusing on the business needs of the customer, establishing credibility and trust, and handling the most difficult customer scenarios. You will learn about problem solving and troubleshooting, team dynamics, and interpersonal communication skills. You will also get a broad overview of the back-office operations of a support center, and the common industry tools and technologies used in providing exceptional customer support.
What will I learn
- Improve support-center productivity
- Provide exceptional customer support
- Handle difficult customer situations
- Implement best practices for problem solving
- Exhibit assertive confidence while reducing job stress
- Systems Tools, Problem Solving, and Processes
The average rate for a Help Desk Analyst is $17.77 per hour. Level 1 support technicians earn an average of $37,195, while Level 2 and Level 3 help desk technicians earn an average of $45,425 and $55,211, respectively. Meanwhile, help desk support managers take home $69,382, and director-level supervisors haul in an average of $95,519, according to the HDI study.